By Peter Baskett (Editor), Jerry Nolan (Editor)
This name is directed essentially in the direction of future health care execs outdoors of the U.S.. It includes the ecu Resuscitation Council (ERC) guidance for Resuscitation 2005 in a concise, speedy reference layout for functional use within the field.Authoritative info from key specialists within the box of resuscitation medicineConcise textual content awarded in a short reference formatClear illustrations and algorithms to take the reader via those vital emergency techniques step-by-stepThe most recent evidence-based remedy innovations
Read or Download A Pocket Book of the European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation 2005 PDF
Similar european books
The sixteenth-century Reformation is still a desirable and fascinating quarter of analysis. The revised version of this distinct quantity explores the highbrow origins of the Reformation and examines the significance of principles within the shaping of heritage. presents an up to date and improved model of the unique, highly-acclaimed version.
This publication constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the seventh eu convention on Symbolic and Quantitative techniques to Reasoning with Uncertainty, ECSQARU 2003, held in Aalborg, Denmark in July 2003. The forty seven revised complete papers provided including 2 invited survey articles have been rigorously reviewed and chosen for inclusion within the publication.
At head of name: Europa Instituut, college of Leiden.
- Multi-Agent Systems: 12th European Conference, EUMAS 2014, Prague, Czech Republic, December 18-19, 2014, Revised Selected Papers
- 21st Century Learning for 21st Century Skills: 7th European Conference of Technology Enhanced Learning, EC-TEL 2012, Saarbrücken, Germany, September 18-21, 2012. Proceedings
- Poland and EU Enlargement: Foreign Policy in Transformation
- Dismantling in the Ruhr Valley: A Menace to European Recovery (ERP)
- Atomic Scale Interconnection Machines: Proceedings of the 1st AtMol European Workshop Singapore 28th-29th June 2011
- A Guide to United Kingdom and European Union Competition Policy
Additional resources for A Pocket Book of the European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation 2005
18. Kerber RE, Becker LB, Bourland JD, et al. Automatic external deﬁbrillators for public access deﬁbrillation: recommendations for specifying and reporting arrhythmia analysis algorithm performance, incorporating new waveforms, and enhancing safety. A statement for health professionals from the American Heart Association Task Force on Automatic External Deﬁbrillation, Subcommittee on AED Safety and Efﬁcacy. Circulation 1997;95:1677—82. 19. Dickey W, Dalzell GW, Anderson JM, Adgey AA. The accuracy of decision-making of a semi-automatic deﬁbrillator during cardiac arrest.
Ysis in infants and children. Ann Emerg Med 2003;42:185— 96. Cecchin F, Jorgenson DB, Berul CI, et al. Is arrhythmia detection by automatic external deﬁbrillator accurate for children? Sensitivity and speciﬁcity of an automatic external deﬁbrillator algorithm in 696 pediatric arrhythmias. Circulation 2001;103:2483—8. Zafari AM, Zarter SK, Heggen V, et al. A program encouraging early deﬁbrillation results in improved in-hospital resuscitation efﬁcacy. J Am Coll Cardiol 2004;44:846—52. Destro A, Marzaloni M, Sermasi S, Rossi F.
Circulation 2004;109:926—31. Povoas HP, Weil MH, Tang W, Bisera J, Klouche K, Barbatsis A. Predicting the success of deﬁbrillation by electrocardiographic analysis. Resuscitation 2002;53:77—82. Noc M, Weil MH, Tang W, Sun S, Pernat A, Bisera J. Electrocardiographic prediction of the success of cardiac resuscitation. Crit Care Med 1999;27:708—14. Strohmenger HU, Lindner KH, Keller A, Lindner IM, Pfenninger EG. Spectral analysis of ventricular ﬁbrillation and closed-chest cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
A Pocket Book of the European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation 2005 by Peter Baskett (Editor), Jerry Nolan (Editor)